Project for the conversion of an historical house in a Boutique Hotel in Ghaxaq, Malta.
The building, dates back to 1756, was built by Angelo Castagna, mayor of Ghaxaq district, and was a private residence of his family till 1930. The existence of a previous building, dating back to the
Templar Knights time, is witnessed by a stone still visible on the facade on the second floor.
A conservative restoration will mantain the main part of the building as it is, in order to preserve the original maltese stone structure and some characteristic elements, such as the british bow window and the interior frescos. This area will host all the common facilities of the hotel (restaurant, reception, coffee shop). The garden, instead, will be reduced to host 3 floors of deluxe and superior bedrooms. On the roof there will be a pool and a cocktail bar with a solarium.
Utilizzando questo sito web si acconsente all'utilizzo di cookies in conformità alla nostra politica sui cookies Ok